The New Smartwash Range of undercounter dishwasher / glasswasher is the first attractive, intelligent, one touch warewashing system in Australia that offers incredibly sustainable results in water and energy consumption. This professional warewasher offers the first one touch control panel with digital wash and rinse temperature displays for easy HACCP recording for accurate food safety reporting. These machines are sleek and compact because we know space is of the essence and presentation is key.
Only Smartwash offers you a warewasher with one touch control, drain pump fitted as standard, a self cleaning cycle and 3 wash cycle options, offering you an economical and sustainable solution for your business.
• Drain pump fitted as standard
• User friendly ONE TOUCH control panel with digital wash and rinse temperature displays for easy HACCP recording
• Built-in detergent and rinse aid dispensers fitted as standard
• Supplied with 430 x 360mm (17” x 14”) glass rack, will also take 14” x 14” and 400 x 400mm dish racks
• Up to 1200 glasses per hour. Compartmented racks available to suit tall stem glasses
• Water saving - uses only 1.9 litres per cycle
• Three wash cycles of 60, 90 & 120 seconds
• Generous 325mm door height opening will take a variety of glassware including the tallest of stemware and large jugs
• Supplied with power cord, water & drain hoses, detergent, rinse aid & drain pumps. Simple & quick installation, no commissioning required
• Self cleaning cycle, easily removable spray arms & filters together with a pressed wash tank
• Double skinned door drastically reduces heat & sound emissions
• Self-Diagnostic system for accurate fault finding & reduced ownership costs
• Thermostop Function to ensure set rinse temperature is achieved
• 4 x 150mm legs included (optional use)
• Quality European made built to Eswood specifications
Dimension: 435W x 530D x 690H
Services: 3.5kW / 15Amp Single Phase
Drain pump fitted
Supplied with glass rack 430 x 360
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.