The state-of-the-art Garland Heavy Duty Restaurant Series is a commercial range that has been engineered for unmatched performance and durability. Garland’s cast-iron burners combine speed with precision and even heat distribution to improve efficiency and control. Featuring stainless steel construction with a large front 127mm ‘plate rail’ and backguard that matches the other Restaurant Series units giving a sleek clean finish. Cast-iron burners for every 152mm section and heavy duty ceramic briquettes sitting on horizontal bars distribute heat evenly. Protected individual pilot lights, piezo spark ignition and flame failure as standard. Large 584mm deep removable dual sided broiling grates (13mm rounded bar or diamond fine pattern). Exclusive lift-off hopper. Hi-Lo Valves. Large easy-to-use control knobs sit flush to the ‘plate rail’ and the unit can sit on top of the optional stainless steel stand with storage shelf.
- Dimensions: 610W x 876D x 375H (mm), Natural Gas model (LP available)
- Features 4 x 16MJ cast iron burners underneath 584mm deep removable dual sided broiling grates
- Featuring stainless steel construction with a large front 127mm ‘plate rail’
- Flame failure protection & piezo spark pilot ignition
- Optional stainless steel stand with storage shelf to suit full suite
- Features an exclusive lift off hopper top & removable grates for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Garland cast iron burners offer industry leading heat concentration & efficiency
- ‘Plate rail’ and backguard matches the other Restaurant Series units giving a sleek clean finish
- Large easy to use knobs & heavy duty ceramic briquettes ensures your food is grilled to perfection
- The hardest, strongest most durable char broiler in the industry & trusted for generations
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.